Re: play poker online

Here's a short demo in mp3 showing how jaws handles pokerstars. Please note that in this demo I play texas hold em in a tournament and I have to open a file in notepad and search for a specific line of text everytime I get my cards to know what they are. It's a pain, but it's the only way for now to know what cards I have since they are not displayed as text in the chat box. As I said before, what I use makes pokerstars playable, but if you're only looking to play poker for fun you should play where it's fully accessible for us. You definitely don't want to play for real money if you're just starting with those. If people are interested I'll post the jaws files I use as long as instructions in a separate thread. Here's the demo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omhkrhjkrk5fi … o.mp3?dl=0