Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

First of all, I am going from the stand point that anyone who was going to read these books already has read them. So, let them spoilers run free. Anyway, I am rereading the harry potter books At this time, these books are not as exciting to me as they once were. Part of that, I am sure, is that I read all of them already. So, I already know what is going to happen before it happens. For example, Fred and Jorge has no idea what is going to happen to them in the seventh book. Every time I run into a new character, I tend to put them into different lists. For example, I have a list for those who I know will not last long. Here is an interesting question though. Was the school built with bathrooms or was those added later? We know that the way in to the chamber of secrets via a sink in the girl's bathroom. Sorry, I am not too sure what it is called over in England. I don't really remember this, but how long does witches and wizards live in the harry potter world? Something else, what happen between the end of the seventh book and the epilog? I bet there was a time where enrollment at Hogwarts was at an all-time low when it comes to  enrollment for a little while after the events in the seventh book. I wonder if wizard kind ever come up with the wizard version of email. LOL. So, let the inner harry potter fan out. LOL.