Re: Ruined reputation, again.

Notice, my post might be coming off a little harsh, so apoligies if it afends anyone. Mason, this would be fine if this were the first time you've done this. But this is the second, maybe even third time. Their's only so menny times one can apoligize before people quit falling for it. When it comes to money that's an even grater subject. To some, 5 bucks is cheap. To people like me, 5 bucks are a rair thing. Regardless of how you look at it, it isn't funny to play with people's money like that. Some may accept the apoligy right off the bat. Others, like myself need proof before we start trusting you. And some people's trust you've lost already and may not be able to earn back. I'm posting this in the hope that it helps a little. Instead of trying to apoligize through this topic, why don't you try to show us with your actions, maybe getting sbp back up and keeping it in operation with out the frequent pay/free/pay ruteen? Just a suggesti on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector