Re: Twitter apps.

I've used The Qube before and really like it. But a beta of Easy Chirp 2 has just been released. I have tried it out and it seems to work great. The current URL is http://www.easychirp.org , but once the beta period expires I think it will be transferred back to http://www.easychirp.com . For now there is a redirect link on that site. The interface is a bit different, but all the functionality is still there that was previously available plus more. It is also still free but the developers are accepting donations. If I could I'd gladly give them a little something.