Re: game sweet

Augh, well, come onn Alex, I can tell you that it isn't as simple as you might think it is. When I saw it at first I thaught, well, something in early stage so, nothing to expect from this. But those three games plus the extras? For me at least, that's too much fun! I hope to see it grow and grow, but as it is right now I like it a whole whole lot. By the way, the pause area made me feel like some super egg hunt style, except this time we aren't picking up anything but just walking to the teleporters. Personally, I like it so, so so so so much, also considering that I heard ocationally the podcast, and that I liked it and well, it was for me like a surprise that This thinggy was done by Sam Tupy

  • [Audiogames-ref... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AlexN94
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Niklas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Niklas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: masonarm1999
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator