Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

As much as I love playing the online game I've decided that until there is a flag or something that prevents other players from stealing from me I don't want to play online. I will play single player mode. It does not have as much stuff as online and it is sort of lonely, but that stealing stuff does not make me want to do more, it makes me want to just walk away.
I want to build a city, perhaps battle goblins, have a natural disaster, but not other players stealing what I have worked so hard for.
I can't even defend my plot. There is no battle just sneaking and stealing and that doe snot work for me.

So, my protection has warnen off and so I will just play single mode.

Thanks for the work on this game and it is fabulous. I actually made a factory! How cool is that????
When you update the multiplayer game wil you also update the single player game too?

Creativity to you my friend!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector