Compiler for C for Windows

I have been learning C over the past couple months, working on a Linux machine. I was curious though ,about c compilers for Windows. I have been looking for a good compiler compatible for Windows and have been running into some problems. I have tried MinGW, but it seems that the package installer for installing the compiler for C is not accessible. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am not particularly interested in a IDE because I use ED Sharp for all of my coding, and I have found that to be my preference.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TJ . Breitenfeldt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TJ . Breitenfeldt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaveinthran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector