Re: death match project alpha

Greetings all. While I don't have an update for mac O S support, I do have a progress update to report. In keeping with the games backstory, i've begun implementing factions for online play. You'll select your starting faction during character creation. Speaking of that, their's a new account system i've put into place, way more streamlined than dmnb had. Their's also for though's who might remember the older dm versions before dmpa and dmnb, a return to older stile on sirten vessels. No, not side scroller stile, but in sound theme and look and feel. This means the orion makes its glorious return as a part of the universe. Storyline is progressing, and assuming I find a good point to stop at for it for the first beta, I might be able to release a beta soon with both offline and online features along with a linux version.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector