Re: Worst Mass Shooting In American History

It isn't my permission to give, it's the original creators. I don't personally mind at all though, just for the record... I posted them here for people to see, after all.
Either way, as you aren't a for profit entity like a TV news source, than you can do what ever you like with these videos since they are in the public domain.

And yeah, your right, it wasn't so fun posting these, I felt kinda like an attention seeker, even though that's not what I was trying to do; really I just wanted to share the full impact of the situation. sad
I find that raw, unedited personal accounts have allot more weight behind them than what gets filtered down and presented on TV, not that that information isn't relevant, mind you, but it doesn't quite give the whole picture either, since it's often just used as a talking point.