Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hello Aprone greetings! I was very happy that you continue your work to continue working on updates of the swamp future! As I said before on your Skype as jp. the ballistic shield does not block the bullets of raiders on the way up. I remember more less 9 months ago, I created a map of crazy campaign that had the raiders shooting against me! I remember very well worked ballistic shield! So that's my suggestion aprone bug. If you check the status of the ballistic shield and submit any bugs I will be very happy to have helped you. I agree with friends about the game bugs that makes the game get too boring. About what fabi said, I also think that when a clan conquers a Fort xp if not his distributing. Only if we have more than 1 Fort. More when we have less than 2 Forts the character doesn't win xp to stay inside the building of the Fort map. Once again I want to say it's really good you working more and more for this game to be the most talked about audio game around the world. And I sincerely hope you fix this bug of the zombies disappeared from the warehouse when we are alone, she gets really boring to do the mission with the empty warehouse, not only the maps of warehouses, any map looks like this without zombies when we're alone on a map. I don't agree that people request you restore levels of the characters. Because even without zombies the warehouses, the missions are tiring of the same way in that we have to keep running back and forth to get 200 crates. In short: it will be very unfair to players who were spending a lot of time to do missions every day to move up in levels. Is my opinion aprone about players having levels with 4 digits. I particularly warehouses takes me around to 1:00 in order to complete a mission of 200 crates with 180 zombies of death. There are many players who have racing shorts and running shoes, that's why they do the tasks much faster. Another thing, it would be fair for you to restore the levels if the missions had not even a zombie at the beginning, the more I believe that at the beginning of the mission lies about 150 hungry zombies! Lol! More I hope next update you fix the bug of zombies disappear when we kill all the 180. Is it friends Swamp, is given to my opinion.
smile
Message of the day: never give up your dreams. because our life is here to be battle and be conquered!
***Sorry my English, not my default language

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Brawny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector