Re: Rail Racer 2 cometh

well, i'm telling you from my own experience that there are some cases whe nyou can't make backups cause of beeing too late and not thinking that your computer would die in a certain amount of time.
i had the same problem. i hadn't anything with y computer, all things were going fine and guess what? after 2 days my hard drive crashed. well, it's gonna be so bad. that's what i was saying. and right, i had to change it. maye he was in the same situation