Re: NV Talk! - NonVisual Desktop Access, On AudioGames.net

NVDA is fantastic! I had it on my Dell laptop, and I also have it on here. But for some reason the config settings haven't been saving no matter what I do. I've had this desktop machine since November of 2007, and some people have told me it's probably time to say goodbye to this machine. Or almost time perhaps. But I have used NVDA pretty regularly off and on now for a few years, and I love it. If I could, I'd be all too happy to toss a few bucks their way. It looks like there's been a ton of progress with it too, a lot of which I have yet to see. Definitely agree that NVDA measures right up there with the other players, and in some cases perhaps it surpasses them.