Re: Chasing Demons Textual Drama by DarkFlier Productions and NS Studios

Yeah true.

I've seen some things on twitter and other places that basically this story is shit. This is my first time at trying to write a story, and remember that I started it 3 or so years ago when I barely knew what I was doing. A lot of that I haven't even changed since then. If I ever do another story, trust me, it'll be better than that. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, but I've had people tell me I'm a good writer, so I thought I'd try. Oh well...