Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

At the moment, I haven't so much time, but I'm working on as long, as I can. smile
We're creating the last scenes in the game and, I think, we'll complete them in month or two, so we'll be able to start creating sidequests and fixing bugs.
I'll try to release small demo, because I'm interested in your reviews about combat system, which, in my opinion, should be replaced by something better.
Greetings,
DP