Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

You Iven arabic: you think that my attack will hurt me?
Just go to hell and don't make this arabic... drama get it on my head!
you don't think like a people of a yong age like you cud attack me?
I'm 15 years old, and I cannot understand your motherfucking words I say to you, Iven non american, just to clarify out.
If Sam did hacked me I will destroy my computer and let go of that dam arabic piece of shit, then shoot your head with a gun, just to call to satan about you Iven, because in the name of satan you will be dead. Dead as Jesus Christ.
But if you accept my apology to not hack toomany people, then you will be of no more and survived.
But if you don't accept it then you wanna die, iven you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector