Re: Official Leviathan Chronicles Update

This is awesome! The Director Cut is available on the website and costs $20. It adds some extra storyline that enhances the story. I'm glad I purchased it. Speaking of the full books, does the Season 1 audiobook contain any material not found in the podcast feed like the Director Cut? Even if it doesn't I may still pay the $10 just to support Christof. I hope the series continues. I'm planning on buying all the premium content which I feel is reasonably priced. It will be good to get more content. The series hasn't been updated for over 2 years. Finally, how do I convert a .m4b file to mp3? The Director Cut book came in m4b format. While I was able to play it in VLC, I want to convert it to mp3 so I can play it on my Stream or other devices.