Rhythm Heaven Megamix is out now in the USA!

The new Rhythm Heaven game, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, is out now in the USA for the 3ds and later this fall in Europe. Unfortunately, it is a download only title that must be purchased through the Nintendo shop. I do not own it yet but it sounds awesome.
Here are some links to demos on Youtube:
First the demonstration and release announcement from Nintendo at E3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkrhQiB6sbA
Also, here's a walkthrough of the first part of story mode with all text read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06a3v8dfIJw
I will likely be getting it soon and will report back once I have something to report.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector