Making full album videos on Youtube

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if there's an app similar to UMusic for Mac, but basically I want to start doing something on my channel that I'm not sure how long it's been going for. People upload full albums as one single video on Youtube and put timestamps within the description to jump to each song on the album. Making the mp3 with the albums songs joined together isn't an issue. For the albums I want to upload and promote, I have the artwork for them, so does anyone know if there's an app like UMusic for Mac that'll take a JPG and overlay it with the music and make it into a video? If not, I suppose i can use the Windows version on Bootcamp and edit on the Mac.
How does one insert timestamps into a youtube video? Is it one of these things where you can just type it into the description area or in comments? Ex: 0:00 for the beginning of the video.