Some python questions

Hello.
I'm using python 3.5.1, and there are many modules that you can't install on python 3 environment, especially if you have the latest version. I wanna try pyinstaller, and it doesn't work without modification so I'm making some modifications to make pyinstaller setup.py work.
Here's some questions.
1. Is anyone using pyinstaller 3.2 with python 3.5.1? If so, how did you figured it out?
2. I've fixt 2 small filenotfounderrors. Now there's really simple error that I can actually fix in 10 seconds. The problem is that the error is caused in a temperary file. So my question is, when a program generates a temperary file, is there any way for me to know what program is generating the temperary file? If I know that program, I could actually go into  that program and edit it, fixing the error.
Please let me know, if there is a way to do this.
Thanks