Re: Pokemon Walkthroughs for the blind

Hi. I think it might be a good idea to get walkthroughs for some of the more complicated dungeons up. For example, some of the team aqua magma hideouts in oral, or reflection cave in x and y. While certainly doable, it would be nice to have step by step directions so we don't have to spend hours in one spot lol. I'm not sure where or what i could post to make some of this stuff happen as soon as possible, but what i have noticed, it that ideas like this come up, and quickly die out because there either isn't enough interest, or no-one posts the appropriate requests on places like reddit or gamefaqs. Just putting that out there, post in more places guys, i'm sure there are plenty of willing sighted people willing to help us out if we post properly and explain what we want clearly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector