New audiogame: Blind Gladiator available for PC and Mac!

Hi all,

we are very excited as we are introducing a new audiogame, "Blind Gladiator", a fight game.

It is available in its First Open Edition, first edition ever being published for PC and Mac. You maybe remember about what First Open Edition means: there are different purchasing options, each one has a different price, starting at 19,90€

"Morituri te salutant" then and, if you can, support us choosing the Bronze Medal, the Silver Medal or the Gold Medal. We are a small, private company, no subsidies, and we need you and your purchases to be able to continue produce more and better audiogames.

The First Open Edition will be available for only a couple of weeks, then we will close it and as usual release an updated version and lower the price to 14,90€. We hope you will be with us and go for the First Open Edition right away. But we will understand if you decided to wait.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - 19,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Bronze Medal - 49,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type named as you like.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Silver Medal - 99,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type plus one gladiator class named as you like.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Gold Medal - 249,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type plus one gladiator class and one enemy named as you like special mention in the 'Credits' section of the game as Associate Producer.

Become a gladiator, fight numerous opponents, get the public's favor with your deeds proving your value and conquer your freedom!

Game Description

Welcome to Blind Gladiator, warrior! Are you ready to prove your strength and become the best gladiator of all time? Take on the best warriors that the Roman Empire has to offer, from every corner of the world! Choose your weapon and fight to the death! Can you win your freedom back?
And last but not least...

Click to access the dedicate page on audiogame.it, with the teaser and the test run: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/blindg … l?lang=eng

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

CONTACTS:

Visit http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/index.html?lang=eng to stay up to date with the latest news on audio games.

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AudiogameIT

Follow us on Twitter: @AudioGame_IT

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector