Re: Monkey Bananza!

Basically, Griff never had any mini games, so I wanted to develop
a quick game to be included in the same folder as Griff 2. In this case, the monkey you play as in Monkey Bananza is actually the backstory of and same monkey in Griff 2. This quick addition did not in any way impede or change plans for EOW. Edge of Winter is a long term more serious game with some professional voice actors, so there's a big difference between that and taking a day to make a side game for Griff 2 upon request from some fans for it to have a mini game. I hope this clears up any confusion and thanks for writing! Talk to you soon.