From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: 25 June 2016 20:12
To: levi...@gmail.com
Subject: copyright infringement
Hello Levi,
I recently read that you requested a certain file by the name of
"protection. The file named corecovery v1.00b46.zip is identified by the
key (zwq24ylazno3clw). As a"
I request that you allow the person to keep the file on the mediafire
and other servers under the fair use by blind and visually impaired
persons exception to copyright act: which states that upon medical proof
that one is blind or visually impaired he or she may share all such
files restricted to sharing only with other blind and visually impaired
people only.
Thank you,
Josh Kennedy
--