Re: New Laptop Needed

hi.
ghost rider, the windows 10 is great!
you can install anything you want without problems.
windows 10, is 10 times better than the win-8.
you're very wrong about the win-10.
I do everything in the win-10 without any problem. windows 10, is much like the win-7, but much better ...
man, not worry and buy the computer with win-10 system installed.
believe what I tell you, you'll like it too!
win-10 is much better than the win-8.
It is lighter and more faster.
and now you have the new start menu as in win-7, but still got better!
for me the win-10, is the best system that Microsoft has created to date!
and there will not more new systems, but updates ...
now is a platform of services ...
on 21 July, we will receive a great accessibility update the win-10. called red stone.
it will bring us many accessibility fixes and new features and new voices to the narrator!
the narrator will come with gre at features!
man, buy the computer with win-10! I assure you that you will not be sorry.
cheers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector