Re: Fandoms, conventions and the idea of cosplaying

Heh, yeah...I guess the...18+ material that people might come across kinda gives them the wrong ideas. On the other hand, you'll find such stuff in any kind of fandom, so it's barely a surprise.
I haven't personally experienced any hate, but I don't really Express it in any way, so people wouldn't know it either, unless I told them.
I can recommend the documentary "Furries - An Inside Look" which can be found on YouTube though. At least it gives a bit more insight along with some explanations from some of the more famous people in the famdon. Fun little thing...
And sorry for derailing the topic, lol! Although I suppose this is still about fandoms, sooo... XD