Re: NHL 2004 accessibility

Hi.
I tried out the controller settings, but I am not sure if they are working, that's due to some problems I am having.
First, I have the problem that there are no names which are announced. The comentator says for example things like picked up the lose puck, or just passed out in front, but I don't know who has the puck and of which team he is a member off.
Also, I have the problem that offten the faceoff happens, and four secconds later, the opponent team scores a goal, that happens for maybe three or four times, than it's silent again.
I also don't know which sounds are what. I hear for example a constant scratching sound, is that the puck or are these just the scates of the other players? And if so, I don't know the puck sound?
I also sometimes hear a louder scratching sound, which is a bit shorter, it sounds like if you were to scate around on the ice and would turn, if you understand what I am saying.
Also, I don't know what the other sounds are.
Is there maybe a game mode where the actions can be tried out, just like a training mode maybe?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector