Re: reducing lag in a bgt game?

rofl, annoyingly enough, some of my classes have internal functions, others don't, so I write up a global function so the class can behave, from outside the class, which yes, might seem confusing but this person here writing this post can be a little insane at times.
For the most part however I have a function inside the class that allows it to behave, and then I write up a function on the global scope.
I sometimes write generic functions inside the class, and sometimes I'll have the external global function make the class do different internal functions. Other times I'll make the class completely self sufficient so that in my big while loop I just have 1 function that loops through all the items of a class and perform said function. I do this to keep the loop as clean as possible.
I'll try the suggestions here today and see what I can come up with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector