Re: Resident evil 5 and 6 questions, has anyone played them? How accessibl

Yeah, I'd love to know about 5. What makes it accessible as opposed to re6? Does it have a PDA of sorts too? Its a shame really, the one I really really want to play is 4, and I don't really think that's playable at all.
I've been playing 6 a bunch though, picked it up in the steam summer sales since I'd heard from a friend that it was at least "playable." We've even managed to both play through the campaign online (we're both blind.) The one thing to remember when doing that is that the PDA starts getting all screwy once 2 people start using it. So a lot of coordination is needed. I wonder if anyone here has ever finished it?
I know I've brought back an old topic, but figured I'd just answer here instead of making another topic.