Re: A printer recommendation

[[wow]]. That is really cool! I wish all printer drivers had that capability of SAPI reading things to you and sound notifications that you could change for out of paper, low ink, etc. I used to have this small Lexmark Color Inkjet printer that had a driver with a human voice telling you if the printing has started or the printing is complete. It also told you what cartridge was low or if your paper was low or jammed.