Re: Building your own machine

@Figmint, I would recommend that you guys, if you want to build PCs, try out System76 located at http://system76.com. These guys will let you customize your desktop, laptop, or server on the order form. Once you order it (plus shipping costs), they will build it for you and you'll receive it within the next 6 to 10 business days. I built a part list that was $43,100.00 once.