Re: Microsoft Office on Mac

Ahoy there
Although I'm hardly using the OSX side of things on my mbp, I'm also interested in knowing if MS office is accessible with voiceover,and if yes to what extent?
So keep us posted on your findings.
smile

So far I have been using pages to take notes and such, but the process hasn't been really smooth,to say the least. I.E tables
Talking of which, just a small question, do any of you know how to switch to another window in pages if 2 of them are open? sorry for the OT question, but I couldn't resist :d
grryf