Happy Fourth of July brought to you by The BGT Soundtrack, and My Bass

Hey everyone.
Just want to wish you a happy fourth of July. Here are too things for you to enjoy.
First is the BGT Version of the Star Spangled Banner I made a couple of years ago.
https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A … NY&s=1
And this other version I used my Five String ESP Bass with 24 frets. So I made a what I call a Bass Arrangement of the Star Spangled Banner. Using my Mixer and Audacity, This gives you the Idea that three bass guitars are playing. But I used one Bass and just tripled tracked each thing. The Melody off to the right, Harmony off to the left, and aha the bass line in the middle. I actually played a bass line on the Bass Guitar. ahahaha. But anyway, enjoy And happy fourth of July.
https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A … QQ&s=1