In the Interest of Making an Informed Decision

Hello,

I am researching whether or not to jump ship from the PS4 in favor of the Xbox One. I have looked at what the Xbox One has in terms of its narrator functionality, and I must say that, given the fact that it does have a bit of lag, I do think I like narrator a bit better in terms of what it can do. Here's what I know so far, anyways.
1. The PS4 still has areas that don't talk. The friends and notification list, for two.
2. The settings of the Xbox do talk, as do the friends and notifications.
3. I have seen more updates to the Xbox than I have to the PS4, and I haven't noticed any improvements as of the most recent PS4 update.
Any thoughts and opinions are welcome.