Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi.
I check back on this topic from time to time to see what's going on in the game. I really like the game, but here is the main reason for I don't play this:
The game is about survival, which is awesome. But, the game is also about exploreing, finding items and especially crafting items. If I use like 4 hours on finding or crafting items, I would feel like waisting my time, when I loose it all when getting killed. If the players could store just a few items, maybe 5 or 10 items for free and pick up the items again after a death, I would be much more motivated to play the game. People could then purchase upgrates for real money to store more items.
I know that some people do have other opinions about this, and that's of course okay. If the game was much smaller, less maps to explore, less items to find, less items to craft etc. I would have been okay with just loosing it all when I die. But not when the game is that big. For me, it feels like playing a huge adventure game with a storyline without being able to save the game, get killed and start from scratch. I know this is impossible to make a game which all people like. But again, that's the reason for I don't play.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector