Re: Can anyone help with Stick of Truth?

I have NFC how to play it on the 360, but I do know that the very first thing you do after the intro is go through character creation, which is a pretty complex process. I bought this game for my fiance last year and we played through it together, so I know most of what happens and how it plays out. Even though the game is turnbased, I don't think it'd be accessible in the slightest, a lot of the attacks are quick time events where you have to press buttons that show up on the screen, or swing the joystick around. The PC version is compatible with gamepads FYI. There are portions in the game where you have to move your farts around on the screen to divert attention from yourself, and I'm not sure how you might go about doing those. Still though, for a fiver, that's not a bad deal even just to walk around and explore. I personally don't see any way of it being playable without sighted assistance, but if you figure out a way I'd be interested in knowing how.
Maybe if you were really dedicated you could find let's plays of it on youtube, and figure out the timing for each move in combat, but you'd still have to learn what the buttons for the move are, and with some characters like Jimmy, the buttons change each time.