Some python questions.

Hi everyone.
I need your help in python.
1. Whenever I write a program, my window just disappears instantly. It means that, if I run my program, a program window appears and disappears after 3 seconds, even before I test the program. How can I solv this?
When I did autoit, I had to run a sleep loop that pauses my program every time but I think it is bad. Any ideas on how to solv this?
2. I'm wondering about the soundhandler module that was presented above. Where do I download it?
Thanks for your help.