Re: 7-128 Software - Top 25 Sites for Gamers who are Blind - 2016

@Ishen, that's simply becaus blind gladiator came out so recently. They did the survey for the top 10 list in may, as it says on their page, so no games bought out after may such as Aprone's blazy (or I believe preludimals), or Blind gladiator will be noted.

I did mention Sam when I was giving them some feedback as a developer to check, but what ultimately gets included is up to them, another reason why it's so nice they voted us as number 1.

Next year apparently they're going to include mobile stuff and maybe online games too, so we'll see what happens then.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector