Re: Sonus - Audio Game Console

That video looks very interesting SLJ. I will look further into that when I get time. Unfortunantly I havent played many audio games so a lot of those names arnt familiar to me. Could you tell me more about the game mechanics?

Sorry I also dont know what braillomon is Ishan but a I like the idea of a racing game. Im planning on including one in Bananza

As for the battery concern. Im unsure of the milliamp usage. I plan to shove a usb stick full of mp3s in it one day and see how long it last. I will let you know once I try it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector