a blind fighter stucks while finding items in the 7th flor!

Hello friends!
as the topic is really confusing at a glance but I think If I explain it then it will be ok.
I have stuck in 3 different games.
1
in a blind legend after defeating a master in the fishermen's village I cannot cross the rocks
I am playing in my I phone 5 s
2
the little thing which sam puts in the new releases room called utter bordum or something like that
I cannot exit and I cannot play it.
3
after defeating drake in entombed I cannot enter in 8th floor and I have the full version.
it is saying the next phase will begin shortly and plays the credit sounds and the game ends
What should I do?
Thanks
Ishan