Re: Role playing audio games

Have you ever tried using Text Game Maker to make RPGS? If you use version 0.80, you can have all the features that the other people who posted asked for. The only thing is that you need to know some Japanese, and the music has to be midi files. You can have everything accept voice acting, including sounds and a challenging combat system depending on how you make the game. You can also just translate the manual and you wouldn't need to know a lot of Japanese. All you need for the game is just some Japanese words that I can post here if your computer can't write Japanese. I made a game in Text Game Maker recently, and it seems like some people tried playing it. I'm just asking if you've tried it, because you can really make good games if you know how to program with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector