Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

It has been a while since I posted something on this forum, and the same since I have read this thread.  I now know why, its all the whining, griping, bitching, and the complaining.  Some of you sound like children.  Do you really think aprone wants to read all this crap?  He knows that their are bugs in the game that some are exploiting to gain tons of amo, all the weapons, the highest armor possible, money points, extra items, and extreamly impossible to get high levels without playing almost 24-7.  Someone would have too have nothing else going on in his or her life to do just that.  Aprone has a life of his own too live.  Swamp is not the only thing that should take up his time, and neither should this forum, and the emails and messages for this game.  I myself am hopeful for a new update, but just be patient, it will get here when it gets here, or when aprone sees it fit to release it.  For those of you who cheat, why not just enjo y the game for what it is, why cheat and spoil the fun for yourselves and others?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : spiteful via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : spiteful via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RK23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : El Torro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RK23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector