Re: Buying Eloquence

Ahoy there
@Figment its an eazy mistake to make. I don't know why but for all this time I thought ATGuys sold eloquence sapi5 version too, not just the NVDA addon.

Even though I love eloquence, and think it beats every other synth hands down, and could probably use it for many things as a sapi5 voice I don't think I'll be buying it from anywhere for now, the way the drm works.

I'm using windows on bootcamp so I'm not even sure if I can actually use the thing,but even if I could, my pc might crash it usually does where I can't do nothing but format the hole thing thereby losing an activation. If it happens for 3 times which I'm sure it will, there go the $70 down the drain.

Alas I don't have that kind of cash to be throwing each time or 3 times my pc suffers a crash.
grryf.