Re: Some In-depth Musings about Paladin of the Sky

Hi.
Interesting read. Well, you can't really compare audiogames to mainstream games. Why? Because there are tons of professionel people working on mainstream games, and most audiogames are made in blind peoples sparetime. So, what do you expect?
I see what you are saying regarding the story, and there are a lot of things which don't make sense if you really think about it like you have done. People can't be good at everything. the developer is good at coding, sound design and properly also the music creation. I think the story is interesting but a bit weird, but I don't expect a pro game from someone who is not pro like people who are making a mainstream game. So, you really seem to be awesome when it comes to story writing and combining everything together in a story. Therefore, I'll highly recommend you to contact a developer who are working on a game, to help with the story. That would be fantastic, so we can get a game with a great story, whi ch really makes sense.