Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

GD: Yeah that bug sounded really fun, and it was both a cool experience and pretty annoying at the same time.
Musicman: It's both nice and sad to hear you've experienced the same bug. It's nice because I feared people would think I was crazy, and don't believe me, because this bug is truely the weirdest and funniest bug I ever have seen. I thought I was going to loose everything then it happened to me, but I didn't, so if I get this bug again, I'll play more around with it, to see if I can get some more details. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who have experienced this. I think I have heard about at leased 4 people who have tried this. I find this bug really interesting, because, where does all that armour and weapons come from? It's just, boom! And then you have lots of nice gear, which you can't use much. smile
YoungM an: I haven't experienced this health bug. What level are you? In the meantime, you can just quickly heal yourself if you have enough medkits.
I'm so glad that Aprone got all this security stuff done. I hope that'll protect Swamp for a while... Keep up the awesome work man.