Re: A suggestion for death on the road

Hi oriol gomez!
first of all let me tell you the huge bugs I have encountered in the game.
1
when we have millions of coins you don't announce the whole numbers of coins. like beat star you announce the whole numbers of coins.
2
the d is a buggy key
it says me car to pass : edit and the car stops
and if you press enter the car resumes going
3
when you are low in health and you gets a drunken crawl and died
after the posting the score and when you restart the game then the drunken crawl fades and your speed will extremely increased.
and same will reversibly apply to the haist.
if you add 3 lanes like sonic zoom have that will be great.
Thanks
Ishan