Re: Beyond the Bullet rereleased!

Last time that the OP did this he pleaded ignorance of not knowing the rules and this time he is doing it with full awareness of the rules unless he fell down somewhere and hit his head which made him forget?
I wouldn't know.
but aye, I do agree the admins will take care of the topic pretty soon,and of the OP too, I hope, for good this time.

That said,

growup wrote:

And what if I don't want to do just that?

Then you go and play with the stolen code as much as you like,just please don't bring it around here. I don't have issues with UP cause to be honest I never tried guessing there'll be loads of drama what with people just like the OP and others around and that's what happened and continues to, plus I can imagine the quality of the game and the administration just by the developer who isn't willing to do something of his own and is just stuck in a rut using and reusing the same old stolen code
Or you know. you could have tried asking mason or whatever the name he goes by on the forums for permission to use his sourcecode,but than again that'd be expecting too much from people at your maturity level.
enough said.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector