Re: Beyond the Bullet rereleased!

This is ridiculous. I still, to this day, can't wrap my mind around the reasoning why Philip Bennefall failed to attach a "rated everyone 18 and up" to his game creation toolkit. I know, this wouldn't have helped but... maybe, just maybe it would've when this was shareware?
  It's clear this dude knows little or nothing about coding and or game management. He's reminiscent of someone who found that perhaps they could bike 10 miles without stopping in 55 minutes, so now all the sudden should try out for the Olympics. He can't even make definite management decisions, and that alone is just sad. "Fine, I'll lift your ban" (he used unban which isn't actually a word but I thought I'd change it for him), "but if I see anymore speed hacking in this game then you are banned." Meh. I think I'll stay away from this game and if I want to indulge or rather waste some of the limited time of this human lif e on something so completely immature and unprofessional, then I'll go ahead and sign up for a preteen regulated sporting tournament. I'm not going to demand the moderators of this forum to delete this game and or topic from their pages, as it's clear that even when they do for stuff like this, it always finds a way back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector