Re: Looking for all of the Vocal Writer songs

@family mario, you took those words out of my mouth. The vocal writer versions of dizney songs, as well as the ABC song and all versions of the US national anthem, are on the current version of my tts preschool album. It's shame vw isn't accessible or even compatible with newer macs, because I would've cranked out a vw version of there are 7 days if that were the case.