Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

hey Jyro,
are you still working on the game?
it's been taking a very long time for me to get this game since I've recently preordered it.
have you worked on the issue regarding the huge bug?
I don't know if you have but let me know When the game is released.
I will play other games until then.