Re: user karma.

@Sochet, the find function I meant in post 9 is supernova's ability to jump instantly to any text on a webpage. You can type what text you want it to jump to, and then search with one key press, and that text will remain in the search function until you type something else.
So I just hit f3, type + and then hit F4 when looking at topics I've replied to to find where someone has given me a thumbs up.

I don't know how other screen readers are with this sort of function, but if there's something similar it might be useful.